Re: [Videolib] Best place to buy a VHS machine

From: Chris McNevins <Chris.McNevins@uconn.edu>
Date: Thu Oct 22 2009 - 13:16:18 PDT

On a related note...

We've been recently told by our IT department that they are having
trouble replacing the VCR in one of our video theaterr that is 1) able
to be controlled by the touch screen *and* 2) able to play PAL VHS
tapes.

If anyone can suggest a supplier--or better yet--a specific model AND
supplier we would be eternally grateful....

Chris McN
Chris McNevins | ACQUISITIONS COORDINATOR
UNIVERSITY OF CONNECTICUT | HOMER BABBIDGE LIBRARY
369 Fairfield Way Unit 2005AM | Storrs, CT 06269-2005 USA
PH: 860-486-3842 | FX: 860-486-6493 | EMAIL: chris.mcnevins@uconn.edu
<mailto:chris.mcnevins@uconn.edu>

If truth is beauty, how come no one has their hair done in the library?
Lily Tomlin