Re: [Videolib] Twitter question

From: Mike Tribby <mike.tribby@quality-books.com>
Date: Thu Oct 22 2009 - 11:53:30 PDT

"Here at Nassau CC we are currently experimenting with using a tweet to give students updates regarding our computer network. Network working today or Go somewhere else to print today, but it will only work if they sign up to be our friends......that remains to be seen"

So would having Twitter capability eventually become a prerequisite for enrollment, at least in some courses?

The best way to make Twitter unpopular may well be to make it required.

Mike Tribby
Senior Cataloger
Quality Books Inc.

mailto:mike.tribby@quality-books.com