Re: [Videolib] Twitter question

From: Kenneth Bellafiore <Kenneth.Bellafiore@ncc.edu>
Date: Thu Oct 22 2009 - 11:34:31 PDT

Some times it's the things we don't understand that work the best.

Here at Nassau CC we are currently experimenting with using a tweet to give students updates regarding our computer network. Network working today or Go somewhere else to print today,
but it will only work if they sign up to be our friends......that remains to be seen

Here we go again,

Ken