Re: [Videolib] Twitter question

From: Andrea Reed <areed@eastern.edu>
Date: Thu Oct 22 2009 - 08:38:58 PDT

I have a personal Twitter account and I am also in charge of the library's
Twitter and Facebook pages. I have it setup so that when I post a new status
on the library's Facebook page, it automatically posts it as a "tweet" to
the library's Twitter account. Kills two birds with one stone J

I mostly use it to spread the word about new services, new databases, new
items (DVDs, books, etc.) and anytime we have an event.

http://twitter.com/warnerlib

Best,

Andrea D. Reed

Media & Digital Librarian