Re: [Videolib] VHS replacement grant

From: John Streepy <John.Streepy@cwu.EDU>
Date: Thu Oct 22 2009 - 08:24:50 PDT

Congratulations on getting your grant to replace. I am waiting on a supplemental fund request to do the same, and it is nerve racking.
regards
jhs

John H. Streepy
Media Services Supervisor
Library-Media Circulation
James E. Brooks Library
Central Washington University
400 East University Way
Ellensburg, WA 98926-7548

(509) 963-2861
http://www.lib.cwu.edu/media

"Hand to hand combat just goes with the territory.
All part of being a librarian" -- James Turner "Rex Libris"

Transitus profusum est nocens!

>>> Carolyn Hatcher <chatcher@cfcc.edu> 10/22/2009 7:41 AM >>>

Just a quick note to thank all of you that responded to my request. Thanks in part to your suggestions we did received the grant to replace some of our aging used and abused video tapes . So thanks again for your advice and wisdom.

Carolyn W. Hatcher
Cape Fear Community College
LRC-Tech Services
411 North Front St.
Wilmington, NC 28401
chatcher@cfcc.edu
Tel: 910-362-7035

E-mail correspondence to and from this address may be subject to the North Carolina Public Records Law and may be disclosed to third parties by an authorized state official. (NCGS.Ch.132)