Re: [Videolib] Twitter question

From: KEVIN CHLEBOVEC <KEVIN.CHLEBOVEC@CBC.CA>
Date: Thu Oct 22 2009 - 08:09:53 PDT

Not sure how relevant is in the US, but CBC Learning (Canadian
Broadcasting Corp) is on Twitter. Follow us at
http://twitter.com/CBCLearning

Thanks,
Kevin Chlebovec
Sales Executive, CBC Learning
Tel: (416) 205-3507
Fax: (416) 205-2376
>>> Dennis Doros <milefilms@gmail.com> 10/22/09 10:57 AM >>>
Milestone Films has an account and we do post on it.
Dennis

--
Best,
Dennis Doros