[Videolib] VHS replacement grant

From: Carolyn Hatcher <chatcher@cfcc.edu>
Date: Thu Oct 22 2009 - 07:41:19 PDT

Just a quick note to thank all of you that responded to my request. Thanks in part to your suggestions we did received the grant to replace some of our aging used and abused video tapes . So thanks again for your advice and wisdom.

Carolyn W. Hatcher
Cape Fear Community College
LRC-Tech Services
411 North Front St.
Wilmington, NC 28401
chatcher@cfcc.edu
Tel: 910-362-7035

E-mail correspondence to and from this address may be subject to the North Carolina Public Records Law and may be disclosed to third parties by an authorized state official. (NCGS.Ch.132)