Re: [Videolib] Twitter question

From: Chris McNevins <Chris.McNevins@uconn.edu>
Date: Thu Oct 22 2009 - 07:28:48 PDT

I opened a Twitter account but realized afterward that I'm sort of
unclear on concept--I spend my entire work day in front of a computer so
why would I want to spend even more time tracking everyone/everything
else?

It's kind of like playing the slots--after 10 minutes I'm out 20 buck
and what do I have to show for it??

: (

Chris McNevins | ACQUISITIONS COORDINATOR
UNIVERSITY OF CONNECTICUT | HOMER BABBIDGE LIBRARY
369 Fairfield Way Unit 2005AM | Storrs, CT 06269-2005 USA
PH: 860-486-3842 | FX: 860-486-6493 | EMAIL: chris.mcnevins@uconn.edu

If truth is beauty, how come no one has their hair done in the library?
Lily Tomlin