Re: [Videolib] National Media Market in KC

From: Ursula Schwarz <uschwarz@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed Oct 21 2009 - 11:58:18 PDT

Do I have three registrations? Early Birds?

Ursula

Save the Date!
The 32nd National Media Market
http://www.nmm.net/
October 24 28, 2010 Kansas City, MO

From: "May, Margery" <mmay@wesleyan.edu>
Date: Wed, 21 Oct 2009 13:22:36 -0400
To: "videolib@lists.berkeley.edu" <videolib@lists.berkeley.edu>
Subject: Re: [Videolib] National Media Market in KC
Without the sauce??!  Surely you jest!
I was hoping to go to NMM next time, anyway, but really good bbq?  I'm
there!
MM
Margery L. May
Acquisitions Administrator