Re: [Videolib] Request: Films with tracking shots of Paris.

From: Dina Robinson <DR@newsreel.org>
Date: Tue Oct 20 2009 - 16:43:49 PDT

I saw a wonderful film on TCM last week called Paris Blues, starring
Paul Newman, Joanne Woodward, Sidney Poitier, Diahann carroll, and Louis
Armstrong! Some wonderful shots of Paris, not to mention a great score.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0055278/

Dina Robinson
California Newsreel
500 Third Street, #505
San Francisco, CA 94107
Phone: 415.284.7800 x301
Fax: 415.284.7801
dr@newsreel.org <blocked::mailto:dr@newsreel.org>
http://www.newsreel.org <http://www.newsreel.org/>
http://www.myspace.com/californianewsreel
California Newsreel is the oldest non-profit, social issue documentary
film distribution center in the country and a leading resource for the
advancement of racial and social justice. Visit our website at:
www.newsreel.org and sign up for our e-newsletter at:
http://www.newsreel.org/nav/emaillist.asp