Re: [Videolib] Problem with Werner Herzog Collection

From: Gail Gawlik <GGawlik@stfrancis.edu>
Date: Tue Oct 20 2009 - 13:40:56 PDT

Yeah, we scan ours too, but I guess my person was just looking to see if there was picture & sound and absolutely did not pay attention to what was actually on the disc. Another person on the list suggested I email Anchor Bay directly, which I have twice. I'm still waiting for a reply!

:( Gail

>>> Meghann Matwichuk <mtwchk@UDel.Edu> 10/19/2009 3:08 PM >>>
Hello Gail (et. al.),

We here at the UD Library had the same exact problem, however we were
able to send our set back before any of the set was cataloged. (We
preview or scan all sets in their entirety before paying for and
cataloging them.) The second set did not have that error. All I can
think may have happened is that a 'bad batch' was pressed and got
through to different distributors' warehouses (we did not purchase from
B&N). Hopefully you'll be able to get a second set without the error --
we did on the second go-round.

Best,

Meghann Matwichuk, M.S.
Associate Librarian