Re: [Videolib] More Midwest Tapes Fun--Slightly OT

From: Danielle Phillips <danilphillips@gmail.com>
Date: Tue Oct 20 2009 - 08:56:22 PDT

We are starting to buy more audiobooks on MP3 CD. They are way cheaper and
of course, only have the 1 disc. We get these from B&T and see this as a
tentative solution to huge multi-disc audiobooks. We are still buying
regular audiobooks, as most titles are not yet available as MP3 CD's.

B&T catalogs and processes all of our audiobooks, by the way.

--
Danielle Phillips