Re: [Videolib] Midwest Tapes v. Recorded Books

From: Sabra Stockey <sabra@monroe.lib.in.us>
Date: Tue Oct 20 2009 - 08:10:12 PDT

We have not kept track of our replacement discs in 2009. Attached is
our "2008 Books on Replacement Discs" statistics. These statistics were
compiled by Pam White, our Acquisitions Coordinator.

It seems to me that we have ordered quite a few more in 2009. Hope this
helps.

Sabra Stockey

Nonprint Selector

Monroe County Public Library