Re: [Videolib] Midwest Tapes v. Recorded Books

From: Susan Albrecht <albrechs@wabash.edu>
Date: Tue Oct 20 2009 - 05:57:13 PDT

Jennifer Foster wrote:
>Man, these folks are truly desperate to stop change, aren't they? Wonder
>how long it will be before they figure out change is the only sure
>thing....

As is usually the case, there's a quotable Rush lyric for that. In fact, two:

Plus ca change, plus c'est la meme chose.
Changes aren't permanent, but change is.

Just sayin'.

I do hope that some more of the public librarians on the list will
respond to the question Mike asked, re: how often they need to take
advantage of the replacement disc offer. Sounds like for Myles & at
least one other person, not so much. Is Mike's experience all that unusual?

Susan at Wabash

Susan Albrecht
Acquisitions Manager
Wabash College Lilly Library