Re: [Videolib] More Midwest Tapes Fun--Slightly OT

From: Tatar, Becky <bltata@aurora.lib.il.us>
Date: Mon Oct 19 2009 - 14:39:46 PDT

Didn't we run into this this spring about Fox and the rental vs retail
to libraries, and Fox changed its policy so that libraries could
purchase the retail versions? These were the versions with the bonus
features, and all the other bells and whistles. It seems to me that
after Midwest publicized it, it took about a week or so for Fox to
revise its policies for public library purchase. I would have the B&T
rep double check on that.

Becky Tatar
Periodicals/Audiovisuals
Aurora Public Library