Re: [Videolib] More Midwest Tapes Fun--Slightly OT

From: Jessica Rosner <maddux2014@gmail.com>
Date: Mon Oct 19 2009 - 13:20:27 PDT

As pointed out long ago here putting "not for sale to libraries" or
something like that on boxing is about as valid as saying "not available to
 St. Louis Cardinal fans " ( even if I would be in favor of that) or "not
available to people with blue eyes".
For the uninitiated are RB sold on Amazon, Barnes & Noble etc ?

FYI a semi related article

http://query.nytimes.com/search/sitesearch?query=library+audio+books&srchst=cse