[Videolib] Magnanimous Cuckold

From: Chris McNevins <Chris.McNevins@uconn.edu>
Date: Fri Oct 16 2009 - 13:38:12 PDT

 Hi All,

Here's a Friday brainteaser for you....

I'm looking for the following. My guess is that Theatre Research
Associates is long gone, but I thought I'd give it a shot, anywho...

The magnanimous cuckold: an evening of Russian Constructionist theatre
Publication: Arlington, Va.
Theatre Research Associates,
Year: 1983
1 videocassette (65 min.) : sd., col. ; 1/2 in. + 1 guide ([18] p. :
ill. ; 28 cm.)
Language: English
Accession No: OCLC: 20831688

Any info would be greatly appreciated....

Chris McNevins | ACQUISITIONS COORDINATOR
UNIVERSITY OF CONNECTICUT | HOMER BABBIDGE LIBRARY
369 Fairfield Way Unit 2005AM | Storrs, CT 06269-2005 USA
PH: 860-486-3842 | FX: 860-486-6493 | EMAIL: chris.mcnevins@uconn.edu

If truth is beauty, how come no one has their hair done in the library?
Lily Tomlin