[Videolib] Problem with Werner Herzog Collection

From: Gail Gawlik <GGawlik@stfrancis.edu>
Date: Fri Oct 16 2009 - 07:03:04 PDT

Hi, everyone.

Has anyone else noticed a problem with the Werner Herzog Collection from Anchor Bay? One of the discs says it has 2 films on it: Lessons of Darkness and Fata Morgana. But when you look at the disc itself, the disc title says Fata Morgana but the actual movie on the disc is Lessons of Darkness.

I sent Anchor Bay an email, but since I actually bought the set from Barnes & Noble, I don't know if they will really do anything for me. I would hate to send the whole set back to B&N, especially since I've already cataloged and processed 4 of the 6 discs!!! grrrrr!

Gail

Gail Gawlik
Head of Technical Services
University of St. Francis