[Videolib] access to archvie denied

From: Jo Ann Reynolds <Jo_Ann.Reynolds@uconn.edu>
Date: Thu Oct 15 2009 - 11:14:49 PDT

I just tried to search the archive for the thread on multiregion players
but got a web page back telling me this was only accessible by UCal
Berkeley folks.

See http://www.lib.berkeley.edu/VideoLib/archive/0907/subject.html for
the denial message.

I've searched them in the past, why the change?

Thanks,

Jo Ann

Jo Ann Reynolds

Reserve Services Coordinator