Re: [Videolib] Paramount and 20th Century Fox releasing rental and retail versions of DVDs

From: GODIN, CHRISTINE <cgodin@alamo.edu>
Date: Wed Oct 14 2009 - 08:23:00 PDT

Myles makes some excellent points (well, who is surprised?!). We, too,
will be buying the retail edition. I'm not trying to be Blockbuster and
want to provide the best product to our students and community. While
cost is a factor, getting the right product is even more important. The
studios have made a curious decision-let's hope they get some feedback
and make an adjustment about the timing.

Christine Crowley Godin

Dean of Learning Resources

Adjunct Faculty, Theatre

Northwest Vista College