Re: [Videolib] Paramount and 20th Century Fox releasing rental and retail versions of DVDs

From: Danielle Phillips <danilphillips@gmail.com>
Date: Wed Oct 14 2009 - 08:22:23 PDT

Thank you for the excellent information everyone! I am still waiting to
speak to my rep. I double-checked and TS3 does indicate that the 'rental
ready' version is more expensive! I'm wondering if it's because they are
forcing libraries to purchase the 'rental readys?' Myles, do you really
think the rental versions will be the ones to go out of print? Did your rep
give you that information? That would certainly factor into our purchasing
decision.

--
Danielle Phillips