Re: [Videolib] Dragnet public domain?

From: Foster, Jennifer <FosterJ@uhv.edu>
Date: Wed Oct 14 2009 - 06:57:08 PDT

Confirming what Linda is saying, the Internet Archive (archive.org) by definition doesn't check anything. It only takes snapshots of websites for posterity, to my knowledge. It isn't in their mission to do anything but attempt to preserve history...

Jennifer Foster

Media Librarian

The Victoria College/University of Houston-Victoria Library

361.570.4195

fosterj@uhv.edu

http://vcuhvlibrary.uhv.edu