Re: [Videolib] Paramount and 20th Century Fox releasing rental and retail versions of DVDs

From: Jessica Rosner <maddux2014@gmail.com>
Date: Tue Oct 13 2009 - 20:08:10 PDT

Obviously libraries are collateral damage to the studio's fight with Red Box
and similar companies. I understand libraries feel pressure to have the new
items in ASAP but given budget pressures and collection development issues
is it that horrible to wait a month or two for a cheaper , better DVD ? I
am asking since I am not a librarian.

On Tue, Oct 13, 2009 at 5:54 PM, Causey, Tom <CauseyT@hillsboroughcounty.org