Re: [Videolib] Dragnet public domain?

From: Jessica Rosner <maddux2014@gmail.com>
Date: Tue Oct 13 2009 - 14:56:51 PDT

It looks legit to me. Copyright is actually 95 years thanks to Sonny Bono
but a lot of early television was NEVER copyrighted. I can't say with 100%
of certainty that is the case here but to the best of my knowledge every
featurefilm I see listed here is PD. Also I tend to give weight to a site
with the Prelinger Archives.