[Videolib] Problems With Media Players In Libraries

From: Chuck McCann <cmccann@fsu.edu>
Date: Tue Oct 13 2009 - 08:26:52 PDT

What we need to find is a good review on a Chinese made, multiregion,
combo player.

Chinese because their market concerns itself less with ''macrovision''
or ''copy protection'' with how players interaction with various
regionally-restrictive DVD and VCR media.

Has anyone already beat me to the punch and invested in this area?? If
so -- share the knowledge :) In the meantime I'm focusing my search for
the holy grail of library media players in this direction.

Chuck