Re: [Videolib] Problems With DVD Playing

From: Jackson, Sandra F. <Jacksonsf@uncw.edu>
Date: Tue Oct 13 2009 - 06:54:35 PDT

Also consider that you may have a problem with your DVD player. First, try running a cleaning disc, to see if that helps. Also, look at your DVD player manual to see if you can update the firmware online.

Best wishes,
Sandra

Sandra F. Jackson
Film Program Coordinator
Lumina Theater& Sharky's Box Office
UNCW Presents
The University of North Carolina Wilmington
910.962.7971
jacksonsf@uncw.edu
http://www.uncw.edu/lumina