Re: [Videolib] Update on copyright case?

From: Jessica Rosner <maddux2014@gmail.com>
Date: Mon Oct 12 2009 - 12:43:27 PDT

As I posted Linda Duchin is now handling much of the catalogue directly.
Some films in the catalogue are gone or elsewhere . IFC handles their films
directly, a few went to filmmakers and others are again in limbo but most
can be gotten from Linda.Her contact info is
NEWYORKERFILMS@THOMSON.NET

Phone is 917-405-1491.