Re: [Videolib] Film Club

From: Deg Farrelly <deg.farrelly@asu.edu>
Date: Thu Oct 08 2009 - 14:10:46 PDT

In addition to all the sources Dennis mentions, there also is Film Movement ( http://www.filmmovement.com/)

Film Movement sells DVDs to libraries, including one (1) public performance with the sale. The DVDs also include a related short (which has PPR too), so programs using the Film Movement titles are rounded out.
The selections offered by Film Movement are award winning independent and foreign films, and prices are very very low.

And of course, one advantage is that after the screening, your library owns the film face-to-face or home use.

--
deg farrelly, Associate Librarian
Arizona State University at the West campus