Re: [Videolib] ALA Midwinter Conference.

From: Foster, Jennifer <FosterJ@uhv.edu>
Date: Wed Oct 07 2009 - 12:05:47 PDT

I went last year without being on any committees. Because at the time I worked as faculty on the tenure-track, I needed to have committee work on my resume. I was able to get on two committees at midwinter.

Sorry, no institutes either...

Jennifer Foster
Media Librarian
The Victoria College/University of Houston-Victoria Library
361.570.4195
fosterj@uhv.edu
http://vcuhvlibrary.uhv.edu