Re: [Videolib] TEACH/Fair Use???

From: Jessica Rosner <maddux2014@gmail.com>
Date: Wed Oct 07 2009 - 14:50:12 PDT

"snippets" should be covered under Fair Use. Nothing at all to do with
TEACH. I think you may be thinking of the"face to face" teaching exemption
which allows you to use a whole film but in any case the situation as you
describe
is classic "Fair Use" which is not limited to educational or teaching
situations.