Re: [Videolib] Mexican video distributors / Betty y Pancho

From: Deg Farrelly <deg.farrelly@asu.edu>
Date: Fri Oct 02 2009 - 13:44:45 PDT

Many thanx to the kind soul on this list who forwarded my question directly to Juan Mora Catlett.

He has responded to my question, and I have replied to him about locating a video copy of his film.

This list (and its members) are GREAT!

--
deg farrelly, Associate Librarian
Arizona State University at the West campus