[Videolib] Vendors of Mexican and South American videos / Betty y Pancho

From: Deg Farrelly <deg.farrelly@asu.edu>
Date: Thu Oct 01 2009 - 18:24:49 PDT

I'm wondering if any of the well-informed members of this list know of vendors who deal in Mexican/South American videos.

I particularly interested in titles that may not have been released to the US market but may be available in specialty video sale/rental stores.

You would think with its proximity to Mexico, Phoenix would be a great location for such vendors.... But I have had no luck yet.

While I am looking specifically for one title: "Betty y Pancho" by Juan Mora Catlett (1998) I am interested in other content too.

Many thanx for your help.

-deg

--
deg farrelly, Associate Librarian
Arizona State University at the West campus