Re: [Videolib] Rental Pricing

From: Lorie J. O'Donnell, Rome <LOdonnell@midyork.org>
Date: Tue Sep 29 2009 - 13:21:00 PDT

I can't think of may titles that would be big enough for me to pay upwards of $10 or more dollars more for to get it a month early.  That is just too big a bite into the DVD budget, and any patrons who do not understand such are welcome to donate the title.  :)
Lorie-----
Lorie J. O'Donnell, MLS
Chief Librarian for Children's and DVD Services
Jervis Public Library
613 N. Washington St.
Rome, NY 13440
(315) 336-4570 x226