Re: [Videolib] Bruce Weber's A Letter to True DVD?

From: Juliet Dayday <juliet.dayday@artcenter.edu>
Date: Mon Sep 28 2009 - 18:31:31 PDT

Much obliged!

Juliet

________________________________
From: <ben@zeitgeistfilms.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Sep 2009 18:11:46 -0700
To: <videolib@lists.berkeley.edu>
Subject: Re: [Videolib] Bruce Weber's A Letter to True DVD?

It does not have one currently. We, (Zeitgeist) were the last known US distributors, but our contract lapsed some time ago. Currently the rights reside back to Weber.

Try contacting Little Bear productions for a copy although I don't think they are currently distributing it.

Benjamin Crossley-Marra
Director of Non-Theatrical
Zeitgeist Films
247 Centre St.