Re: [Videolib] Bruce Weber's A Letter to True DVD?

From: <ben@zeitgeistfilms.com>
Date: Mon Sep 28 2009 - 18:11:46 PDT

It does not have one currently. We, (Zeitgeist) were the last known US distributors, but our contract lapsed some time ago. Currently the rights reside back to Weber. Try contacting Little Bear productions for a copy although I don't think they are currently distributing it. Benjamin Crossley-Marra Director of Non-Theatrical Zeitgeist Films 247 Centre St. New York, NY 10013 212-274-1989 -----Original Message----- From: "Juliet Dayday" <juliet.dayday@artcenter.edu> Sent: Monday, September 28, 2009 8:42pm To: "videolib@lists.berkeley.edu" <videolib@lists.berkeley.edu> Subject: [Videolib] Bruce Weber's A Letter to True DVD? Bruce Weber's A Letter to True DVD?Hi, Does anyone know of a distributor for Bruce Weber’s “A Letter to True”? Thanks in advance! Juliet -- Juliet Dayday Cinema Office Manager James Lemont Fogg Memorial Library Art Center College of Design 1700 Lida Street, Pasadena CA 91103 [juliet.dayday@artcenter.edu] juliet.dayday@artcenter.edu ph: 626-396-2235 fx: 626-568-0428