[Videolib] Here we go again!

From: Valerie Gangwer <vgangwer@mbc.edu>
Date: Mon Sep 28 2009 - 13:20:20 PDT

Hello All,
I have finally gotten one of 'those' messages, where a teacher in one of our
satellite Adult Degree offices wants to put clips from Ken Burn's 'Jazz'
series on Blackboard for students to watch. What portion of a complete work
is considered fair game in this case? Is it possible at all? So far we have
not engaged in any streaming licenses, and we don't have enough bandwidth as
it is. Comments? Suggestions?
Thanks,
Val

Valerie Gangwer