[Videolib] DVD cases

From: Merle J. Slyhoff <mslyhoff@law.upenn.edu>
Date: Mon Sep 28 2009 - 13:27:13 PDT

Has anyone else had a problem with the new, plastic-saving DVD boxes? We've received a few damaged DVDs because the new boxes don't do much to protect the DVD. Obviously we've returned the DVDs but in some cases it has meant we couldn't fill a request in appropriate time. Just wondering if others are also finding the new boxes "unfriendly."

Merle

Merle J. Slyhoff                          V: 215-898-9013
Collection Development &                  F: 215-898-6619
Resource Sharing Librarian     E: mslyhoff@law.upenn.edu
Biddle Law Library
University of Pennsylvania
3460 Chestnut Street