[Videolib] sexual harassment

From: GODIN, CHRISTINE <cgodin@alamo.edu>
Date: Mon Sep 28 2009 - 09:37:04 PDT

I am looking for a reasonably up to date title that would address Sexual
Harassment, especially in the academic arena. Our latest title is dated
1995 and is in VHS. Worldcat turns up very little that seems appropriate
and many of them are 1990's and in VHS as well. Is this topic past its
heyday?

Can anyone recommend something? I am not interested in Anita Hill and
nothing that is not set in the US. The Media Education foundation's
title is the one we have, Sexual Harassment: Building Awareness on
Campus. Is there something newer?

Christine Crowley Godin

Dean of Learning Resources

Adjunct Faculty, Theatre