[Videolib] FW: VIRTUAL FIELD TRIPS FOR IMPROVING UNDERGRADUATE EDUCATION IN CONTROLLED ENVIRONMENT AGRICULTURE

From: Chris McNevins <Chris.McNevins@uconn.edu>
Date: Fri Sep 25 2009 - 13:18:01 PDT

Hi All,

Wer're looking to purchase, and possibly stream the following:

VIRTUAL FIELD TRIPS FOR IMPROVING UNDERGRADUATE EDUCATION IN CONTROLLED
ENVIRONMENT AGRICULTURE, (c) 2006 University of Arkansas, Oklahoma State
University.

It is further described here:

http://www.reeis.usda.gov/web/crisprojectpages/200229.html

The network services librarian is going to contact the project manager,
but in the meantime he's asked me to check my own sources. If anyone
knows about this initiative please give me a holler.

Chris McN

Chris McNevins | ACQUISITIONS COORDINATOR
UNIVERSITY OF CONNECTICUT | HOMER BABBIDGE LIBRARY
369 Fairfield Way Unit 2005AM | Storrs, CT 06269-2005 USA
PH: 860-486-3842 | FX: 860-486-6493 | EMAIL: chris.mcnevins@uconn.com
<mailto:chris.mcnevins@uconn.com>

Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too
dark to read. Groucho Marx