Re: [Videolib] Are these two the same?

From: John Streepy <John.Streepy@cwu.EDU>
Date: Thu Sep 24 2009 - 14:10:47 PDT

This is very timely in that I have been trying to find a good history of
rock music for my collection, is the one by Time Life recommended; is
there a better one, or are we still waiting for a really good doc on the
subject. I assume the WGBH one won't be on DVD due to rights issues.
regards
jhs

John H. Streepy
Media Services Supervisor
Library-Media Circulation
James E. Brooks Library
Central Washington University
400 East University Way
Ellensburg, WA 98926-7548

(509) 963-2861
http://www.lib.cwu.edu/media

"Hand to hand combat just goes with the territory.
All part of being a librarian" -- James Turner "Rex Libris"

Transitus profusum est nocens!

>>> "Bergman, Barbara J" <barbara.bergman@mnsu.edu> 9/24/2009 11:32 AM

The Time/Life series was made available on DVD, the WGBH one probably
never will be (quoting the rep’s response when I asked a few years ago).

Barb Bergman | Media Services & Interlibrary Loan Librarian | Minnesota
State University, Mankato | barbara.bergman@mnsu.edu | (507) 389-5945

videolib-bounces@lists.berkeley.edu