[Videolib] More Foucault than you shake a stick at...

From: <ghandman@library.berkeley.edu>
Date: Thu Sep 24 2009 - 11:52:59 PDT

OK...so, it's audio and not video; and so it's mostly in French; and so a
lot of it is completely obtuse or impenetrable...

I am proud to announce that we've finally put up our digital library of
Michel Foucault lectures (at the College de France and elsewhere):
http://www.lib.berkeley.edu/MRC/foucault/mfaa.html

Digitization, editing, and web production were done by the redoubtable
Gisele Binder, Operations Supervisor of MRC.

Tell your friends and loved ones! (and departments of French and philosophy)

UC Berkeley

--Francois Truffaut