Re: [Videolib] Are these two the same?

From: <ghandman@library.berkeley.edu>
Date: Thu Sep 24 2009 - 11:18:37 PDT

Two different series completely

The history of rock 'n' roll. Disc 1 [videorecording] / Andrew Solt
Productions ; Quincy Jones/David Salzman Entertainment in association with
Telepictures Productions ; Time Life Video & Television ; series producer,
Jeffrey Peisch ; written, produced and directed by Marc J. Sachnoff, Bill
Richmond ... [et al.].
Imprint [United States] : Warner Home Video, 2004.
Credits Writer/producer/director, Andrew Solt ; executive producers,
Quincy Jones, Bob Metrowitz, David Salzman ; series producer, Jeffrey
Peisch.

Title Rock & roll. [videorecording] / co-production of WGBH,Boston and
the BBC.
Imprint South Burlington, VT : WGBH Educational Foundation, 1995.
Credits Series producer, Elizabeth Deane ; BBC series producer, Hugh
Thomson. Renegades: Producer, David Espar. In the groove: Producers, Vicky
Bippert, Daniel McCabe.

Gary Handman

UC Berkeley

--Francois Truffaut