[Videolib] Are these two the same?

From: Valerie Gangwer <vgangwer@mbc.edu>
Date: Thu Sep 24 2009 - 10:45:06 PDT

Hello to the list,
I am trying to figure out if the Time/Life series 'Hisotry of Rock & Roll'
is actually the same as the WGBH produced series 'Rock 'n Roll' Any special
knowledge? Both are copyrighted 1995, and both have 10 episodes. We had
someone partially erase the last episode, and I haven't found a replacement
for the original.
Thanks,
Val

Valerie Gangwer