Re: [Videolib] Need PPR for Delwende

From: Jessica Rosner <maddux2014@gmail.com>
Date: Thu Sep 24 2009 - 10:18:47 PDT

Well there maybe be a problem since it was never released on DVD in the US .
It was a New Yorker films release and Linda Duchin is now handling their
library for PPR . Her contact info is NEWYORKERFILMS@THOMSON.NET Since it
is a 2005 release odds are decent they still have the rights but again since
they did not release it on DVD
the question would be how a legal DVD is available here. She MIGHT be able
to get a 35mm but my understanding is that
this is still an iffy situation. Anyway ask Linda and good luck.