Re: [Videolib] PPR films from India

From: Tova Aragon <tovaarag@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue Sep 22 2009 - 14:50:12 PDT

Did you happen to get any response? I am looking for PPR for a couple of Indian films too. I have a call and email into the distributor but am not getting any response. I would appreciate any tips you might have.

Thank you,

Tova Aragon

Poudre River Public Library District

Fort Collins, CO 80524

970-224-6164

                                                _________________________________________________________________ Hotmail® has ever-growing storage! Don’t worry about storage limits. http://windowslive.com/Tutorial/Hotmail/Storage?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_HM_Tutorial_Storage_062009