Re: [Videolib] Average cost for educational DVDs

From: Gail Fedak <gfedak@mtsu.edu>
Date: Mon Sep 21 2009 - 12:38:19 PDT

Another consideration is how many business, science, and medical titles you
need to replace. Often these titles can push $600-$1000 per title. If you
have several of these types of titles, I would definitely find a way to
follow Barbara's suggestion to itemize.
Good luck,
Gail

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~