Re: [Videolib] Average cost for educational DVDs

From: Bergman, Barbara J <barbara.bergman@mnsu.edu>
Date: Mon Sep 21 2009 - 12:04:16 PDT

I'd cite that that prices normally range from $150 to $400 and use $250 or $275 as an average.
If you have space in the grant's word count, it probably wouldn't hurt to use specific examples:
I estimate that we need to purchase 10 titles from [vendor name] at $, 5 titles from vendor X at $....and therefore I need $[big bucks] to accomplish goal.

Barb Bergman | Media Services & Interlibrary Loan Librarian | Minnesota State University, Mankato | barbara.bergman@mnsu.edu | (507) 389-5945