[Videolib] Average cost for educational DVDs

From: Carolyn Hatcher <chatcher@cfcc.edu>
Date: Mon Sep 21 2009 - 11:20:23 PDT

Does anyone know the average cost of educational DVDs. I am in the process of asking for a grant to replace VHS tapes and need the info to help reinforce my request.

Thanks

Carolyn W. Hatcher
Cape Fear Community College
LRC-Tech Services
411 North Front St.
Wilmington, NC 28401
chatcher@cfcc.edu
Tel: 910-362-7035

E-mail correspondence to and from this address may be subject to the North Carolina Public Records Law and may be disclosed to third parties by an authorized state official. (NCGS.Ch.132)