[Videolib] That AMC TV series about a radio station

From: Deg Farrelly <deg.farrelly@asu.edu>
Date: Fri Sep 18 2009 - 09:43:43 PDT

That was "Remember WENN"

It was one of my favorites at the time...

The sound effects guy's name was "Mr. Foley" a cute pun.

--
deg farrelly, Associate Librarian
Arizona State University at the West campus
Jessica wrote:
Better than an earlier AMC series. I am blanking out but there was cute
little one way back about a radio station in the1940s and one day I spoke to
a "researcher" there because they were trying to find OSSESSIONE by Visconti