Re: [Videolib] Requests for television shows on DVD

From: <ghandman@library.berkeley.edu>
Date: Fri Sep 18 2009 - 08:16:18 PDT

oh yeah...i forgot to include a link to our TV list in my last rant:

Here tis': http://www.lib.berkeley.edu/MRC/tv.html

...and you're absolutely right, Susan (at Washbash), it get pretty damn
costy to collect comprehensively across TV genres...that's why we pretty
much only buy complete series runs when the nature or importance of the
work seems to justify it.

Gary

UC Berkeley

--Francois Truffaut